FREE On-Demand Workshop + Free Ebook

Secrets of the World's Smartest Car Buyers

How They’re Using M.A.P.S. To Get the Best Deals Without Negotiating, Down Payments or Spending Hours in Dealerships and How You Can Too! 
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

You're About To Learn:

  • Secret # 1 The Best and Worst Deals...Where are they?
  • Secret # 2  The difference between "thinking" you got a great deal and "knowing" you did
  • Secret # 3  The "New Way" to Negotiate and Why It's the Only Way To Get a Deal
  • Special Bonus for attending LIVE: A FREE copy of my latest ebook 11 Dealership Scams America is Falling for and How to Avoid Them ($97 value)
  • 30 minutes of Q&A

When:  10 minutes from now

ATTEND LIVE TO GET...

"On-the-spot" Q&A
+ My new ebook 11 Dealership Scams America is Falling For and How to Avoid Them! ($97 value)

When: 10 minutes from now + Replay

ATTEND If...

You never want a dealer to know more than you again
You hate the traditional car buying process
You want to make the best car deals for the rest of your life without the time and hassle

+ MY GIFT TO YOU FOR ATTENDING

11 Dealership Scams America Is Falling For and How To Avoid Them ($97 value)

Register now
and receive it after class
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

What IF You Shopped For Cars
Like Houses?
With
 An Expert Guiding You...

CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

Deshone The Auto Advisor

Before I was Deshone the Auto Advisor, I was a six-figure car salesman. I started at the age of 22. With over 14 years experience in the auto industry with General Motors, Mercedes-Benz and running my own new car leasing company, I can confidently say I have the car buying process down to a science. During my career, I’ve had to help countless customers who had overpaid previously or made extremely costly, but easily avoidable mistakes. Mistakes I would have to help them clean up.

I believe anyone with the right plan and knowledge can get the best offer on any car from home with absolutely no anxiety! Car buying should be a fun, fair and easy experience, similar to home buying. My mission is to create a world of smarter shoppers, buyers and owners.

In my 14 year career, I’ve analyzed the cause of every bad situation a customer ends up in. They may not even be aware they could have avoided it if they simply had done things differently earlier. I have run thousands of car deals. Because I have seen 99% of what could happen in a car deal and know the people to call for the other 1%, I’m confident through every step of the transaction. That's the confidence I want everyone to have.
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
Copyright © 2022 | America's Auto Advisors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Yes, I'm The Guy On Stage Giving Everyone Their 'Two Comma Club' Awards... Let Me Show You The Secrets That They Aren't Willing To Share, On This FREE Masterclass!
Free Masterclass Reveals The REAL Secrets To Earning The 'Two Comma Club' Award!